coolant question

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Feb 13 15:11:48 GMT 1998

Ref Shannen:
Reverse cooling system
Circle Track June 1990
Auth  Smokey Yunick
Long in depth look at doing it
Moroso sold a kit for doing SBC at one time
Wish I did have a line on VORTEC heads
  the SBC used in a Chevy High Perforance
  test as I recall had a different intake manifold
  pattern as I recall
Think Stewart Components has a blurb some
  where about Elec H2O pumps, and none were
  enough for a cooling system.  While they could
  cool an engine at low speeds, they didn't have
  enough flow to pressurize the system enough at
  high loads to min detonation, again that off the
  top of a cone shaped hat wearer.
If there is no way ya can get the ref article e-mail
  me, and given enough time, I'll get it zeroxed to
  ya
Cheers  Bruce