GM 1227148 ECM Question

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 20:43:32 GMT 1998

<< Why wouldn't you want to use a 1227749, that was used
 with the 4's..

Uhh... I'm not sure how make it work with a distrbutorless engine.

 The Turbo Sunbird & Syphoons had distributor caps & one coil.
I'm not sure about the quad-4s that used that ECM...
If thet were distributorless, I better ake a closer look.
I think many Quad 4s used something other than the 749...

> I'll dig but off the top (which is a small area) the 148 applics
> I know of are jus 6's.
Thanks

> Are you trying to get out of the VE table work?. >>
I'm always trying to get out of any work!
Mike V