Electronic valve control

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri Feb 13 21:19:43 GMT 1998

Check out the racemaster, much better idea, as you are hosed if the
alternator goes out, pull the engine. The racemaster replaces the waterpump
with a combo waterpump/alternator. Available for most american cars. They
are somewhat costly, around $695 with pullies, pumps, and electronics.
Removes a buch of weight and lame brackes from the front of the engine.

Barrett Engineering 619-693-9000
Sandy

At 07:24 AM 2/10/98 -0500, you wrote:

>>      I have heard about the no starter thing........but any I.C. engine
I have