ALDL data stream information - An update

Daniel Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Sat Feb 14 03:59:36 GMT 1998

I've updated the ALDL data stream page already.
I've added the ground-work for implementing the remaining document.

Just to let you all know, I am transcribing the public-domain portion of

a document written in 1986 by Dr. Bradley Smith, of General Motors. I'm
building it into HTML for future integration into the DIY_EFI archives,
or wherever it'll fit.....

    Unless, of course you all object, at which time I will cease &
desist
and remove it from the public eye forever-n-ever... :)

        --- Dan.

Oh yeah,
                The link is:   http://www.isthq.com/~dan/aldl.htm