LSM-11 source

Steve Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Mon Feb 16 01:32:10 GMT 1998

>On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, bruce plecan wrote:
>
>> ref Frank Parker:
>> Where in the world of Bosch would one look for the
>> temp correction tables for the O2 sensor.
>
>All I have been able to find is the 3 temp curves from Bosch. Maybe
>Steve Lamb in Aust has been able to get other info.
>	Bosch part #: 0-258-104-002
>	Bosch Chicago: 708-865-5244
>	Data sheet # (9 pages):Y 258 K02 078
>	Good Bosch Distb(has LSM11 in stock): Mech-Tronic
>					      NY area
>					      516-423-0523 ph

You've got more info than I have, Frank.  The data sheet I got from Bosch
is only a couple of pages and doesn't have any temp. correction info.  Now
that you've posted the number, I'll get back to them about the more
extensive info sheet.

Cheers

Steve Lamb
Department of Defence, DSTO
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory
506 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend  VIC 3207 Australia

Tel: +61 3 9626 7525
Fax: +61 3 9626 7089