New member intro...and quick question...

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov
Mon Feb 16 22:36:08 GMT 1998

     Guys:

     I've just sub'ed to this list (been wanting to for a while but finally
     got off my keister) and just wanted to say hi....

     Here is what I'm in the planning stages of doing: Adapting or
     developing a full system for my 350 Chevy in my truck. Yes, I have a
     TPI system for it currently, but who wants to install just a stock,
     non-programmable, batch fire system with a distributor anyhow ;)

     Currently, I'm looking for options to replace the factory ECM with
     something a *little* better.....such as a Haltech E6GM or such, and
     getting rid of the MAF and going to a true speed density system.

     We shall see.

     Sooo...if anyone has some info on the Haltech unit, please feel free
     to drop me a line privately. And if anyone has one for sale...let me
     know as well :)

     Thanks!

     Larry Kurek