coolant question

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Feb 17 18:45:00 GMT 1998

If your looking for odd ball cooling solutions, look into the
"MECA/EVANS COOLING SYSTEM".  (It ain't good if it ain't a system)  They
used to sell a reverse system, but their claim to fame is using a
specially formulated propelene glycol system.  They ran some full page
adds in Hot Rod and Car Craft recently.

I heard of a friend of a friend that tried it in big block drag car.  It
didn't hurt.  The temp stopped spiking down the return lane.

The old brochure I have lists the following adresses:

MECA Cooling System
Sharon, Co
(203)364-5130

Joe Boucher