Variable Compression, Variable Displacement you decide

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Feb 19 00:51:24 GMT 1998

> Last August there was a company (Grand Technologies, I believe) that was
> trying to market an electrically driven supercharger. They claimed a gain
> with this application was about 30% over stock. I will try to find more
> info if anyone is interested.
>
> Jason Hudek

The info I have seen on it says it is good enough for small engines,
ie <2.5l.  It won't supply enough air for smaller engines.  Also given
the power it is supposed to use there does not seem to be enough power
to compress to 4psi at wot on a 2.5l engine.  I guess given time
we will see.  Last I heard someone on the f-body list claimed to have
contracted to do their web page.  That was a couple of weeks ago, and
I have not heard anything since then.

				Roger Heflin