HEI control ESC

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Thu Feb 19 06:15:12 GMT 1998

HI Gang

I think the truck LE9 engine uses this system.

I have the sch of the system not the esc box in
the canadian supplement.
If people desire can scan this

I think similiar systems were used in pontiac 301 4bbl
god rest in peace engines and few other gm marks

Yep you can use HEI module whereever you have a mag pu
works great in fords and chyslers

later:peter