HEI HEI

bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com
Fri Feb 20 02:12:20 GMT 1998

Peter

Thanks for the HEI (High Energy Ignition) posting.  What module were
you using.  My understanding is that the number of pins and their
location is a good descriptor.  I work with the 4 pin because I can't
figure out exactly whats going on in the other modul;es.  The
reluctor puts out a very spiky signal.

And also there is the almost one turn loop laying in the bottom of
the housing.  my recollection is that the switched current goes thru
that loop.  I have threatened to observe the waveforn with that loop
in the circuit and observe the waveform(reluctor output) with the
loop removed from the circuit.  So many questions,so little time.
McKnight
Phx
az