FS Mechanical (Rabbit FIS )

Howard Wilkinson owly at mcn.net
Sat Feb 21 16:40:20 GMT 1998

I have for sale a complete as removed fuel injection system from a VW
Rabbit if anybody is interested in playing with it.  They are an
excellenc very simple solution to fuel injection where the computer
was used to design the system rather than putting a computer on the
system.  Really a mechanical system.  I had intentions of using it
myself, but am involved in a project for which funds are becoming
increasingly scarce.  If anybody is interested I'm asking $ 350.00 for
the complete system.       H.W.