Dwell and HEI's

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Sun Feb 22 05:01:38 GMT 1998

Sandy wrote:

> The funny thing now that I think of the HEI module idea, it came up before
> and anyone hardly had a thing to say, boy, now it a has started quite an
> interesting thread...
>
> Off to the garage!
>
> Sandy
 Just one note - digitally driving the HEI module will cause it to
behave differently than driving it with a pickup - due to different
input wave pattern rise times. You will NOT likely see the advance
phenomenon. Apparently they are level triggered, not edge triggered.
Digital trigger will make it behave as edge triggered.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!