Dwell and HEI's

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sun Feb 22 08:05:31 GMT 1998

One big thought, and this is something that may be of concern, what
protection does the module affect to the driving digital source, ie, if
something get fried inside the module will the EMF of the coil get back
into the ECU. This may not be a problem as they were designed (the 4
terminal) for a reluctor input only, but for driving it with something
digital it may be a concern. I would expect also the change in timing to
not show with a single input voltage. Will have to wait till' someone send
me the pins...

Sandy