Zirconia O2 sensor alternate modes of operation

Zack zubenubi at inetport.com
Sun Feb 22 17:10:26 GMT 1998

TK,

Ahh, so the GM ECU >doesn't< read the current.  That's what I thought.
	So anyway, back to my original question, if I bias the sensor with a low
voltage and read the current flowing through it, do I have the potential to
damage it in any way?  And if not... over what range of A/F ratios can I
get a reliable measurement?

Zack