Zirconia O2 sensor alternate modes of operation

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Mon Feb 23 15:05:32 GMT 1998

Zack <zubenubi at inetport.com> wrote:
> Do you know of a source for these chips, and how much they cost?  I've
> looked in my Allied catalog, Mouser, etc. and can't seem to find it.

Um, yes.  The 8 pin DIP version is $30 each at the local bone yard.  And
they come bundled with a nice aluminum project case.

But that's not what you wanted to hear.  Have you looked through NSC's
web site for distributor/sales info?  Plus, there are reports that NSC
will send out free samples of some chips.

PS Check your catalogs for an LM1964.  It looks like NSC renumbered this
chip.  I've seen a LM1964 data sheet which is identical to the LM9044
sheet (except for the part number).

               unsigned long BinToBCD(unsigned long i) {unsigned long t;
Ludis Langens     return i ? (t = BinToBCD(i >> 1), (t << 1) + (i & 1) +
ludis at cruzers.com            (t + 858993459 >> 2 & 572662306) * 3) : 0;}