Zirconia O2 sensor alternate modes of operation

Zack zubenubi at inetport.com
Tue Feb 24 01:22:22 GMT 1998

Ludis,

Actually, picking up an ECU from a junkyard doesn't seem such a bad idea.
I'd like to start peeking into one anyway.  I've only been on the list a
few days, though, and have no idea what I need to be looking for?  What's a
good, cheap ECU that would have this part in it?
	I tried to looking up the LM1964 on National's web page, but there's no
data sheet listed for it there, and I can't find that in my catalogs
either.  : (

Zack