Zirconia O2 sensor alternate modes of operation

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Tue Feb 24 02:41:55 GMT 1998

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998 07:24:29 -0600, "Zack" <zubenubi at inetport.com>
wrote:

>	I tried to looking up the LM1964 on National's web page, but there's no
>data sheet listed for it there, and I can't find that in my catalogs
>either.  : (

Yeah, actually the 1964 IS the obsolete part, not the other way around.
You can tell this when all that you find for a part # on Nat's page is
the "obsolete.txt" file to view. The other thing is that the LM9040/9044
only appears available as a surface mount part, so that's usually a clue
it's being used in OEM aftermarket parts modules, mostly. Just like the
MC79076 (which is also only available in an SO package).

So, don't be surprised if you have to grope around for some. I checked
Newark today, on a lark, but they didn't have any 9044/9040s either.

Garfield