FW: MAF Upgrad

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Tue Feb 24 04:45:47 GMT 1998

option 1.  If using the Ford ones (output voltage).  Feed each one into an
A/D, add digital values together, and output result through D/A, scale
output before D/A if ECU can only handle 5V max and upgrade fuel table to suit.
option 2.  Use one as a dummy and just double fuel flow, either pressure or
injector on time, or injector size.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com