MAF Upgrad

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Tue Feb 24 06:17:42 GMT 1998

I'm not sure if this is really the point, you can make a ton of horsepower
with  low flow carbs and restrictive throttles, but you can make much more
and the engine doesn't have to suck quite as hard, thus makeing even more
power. Look at the nascar folks, the run with all kinds of restrictor, yet
they are making a ton of hp. Remove the restriction is like using a fat
straw to suck instead of a skinny one. Both will empty the glass, I just
have to suck harder with one. Hmm, best not go their ;-)

Sandy