EPROM id

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 25 03:08:00 GMT 1998

ref Paul Tholey:
  If you've got the 24 pin proms in the black carriers there are two
types, the early ones have no quartz window, and hence can't
be erased.  The later ones have a clear window, and are Eproms
all that I've seen have been the 27A32/2732A series which
program the same.
  Try squeezing them together to release the pins-rather than
trying to spread them,  50/50 chance of what will work for you.
  If I can help with your 747 programing let me know
HTH  Bruce  nacelp at bright.net
Has anyone found where the injector sizes are on a 1227165,
or 1227730 V-8 autos, or V-6 on the 730?????......