FW: MAF Upgrad

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Feb 25 14:46:05 GMT 1998

>measurement to represent the total airflow.  Why couldn't you do this.  Place
>the MAF inside a tube of say 5" diameter, and use the MAF readings to
represent

You folks are good - real good.  I honestly haven't thought of that until
you guys mentioned it yesterday.  This weekend I'll be cutting apart one of
the junkyard MAFs I have and see what I can come up with.  Aerodynamics is
a major weakness of mine, but increasing the diameter of the tube, will
result in less percieved airflow over the MAF, without a doubt.  Good idea
:)  And less complex to wire up too.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/