FW: MAF Upgrad

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Wed Feb 25 17:34:42 GMT 1998

No, the idea Mr. Mathews and I proposed was to mount the whole damn thing, housing
and all inside a larger tube.  I would guess the housing and the rectangular box
on the side of the housing are about 6 to 8 inches wide, so to mount the housing
inside a 5" tube would require cutting a slot for the rectangular box to fit
through the side of the tube.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban