KISS and other MISINFORMATION

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Fri Feb 27 14:11:05 GMT 1998

Book - Cheeeeeep - Read

"How to understand, Service and Modify Bosch Fuel Injection and Engine
Management"
Charles O. Probst, SAE   Robert Bently Publisher's
ISBN 0-8376-0300-5   $29.95 suggested retail

Actually explains what all Bosch System components are and how they work and
how to service them.  Debunks the massive amount of misinformation have seen
on the K-Jetronic and shows how to set up and SERVICE.

I know its a strange and foreign concept, but you might try accessing that
vast knowledge base called books before you become an instant expert and
"guess" or spread urban myths about.  But I guess that's why orange cones
are so popular.

MS OUTLOOK

Select TOOLS .... OPTIONS ....MAIL FORMAT ..... MESSAGE FORMAT .... Select
Send in plain text.

Doing the above greatly decrease's the amount of hatred, loathing and venom
directed at you.  Makes you acceptable to everyone except micky soft.  Makes
all E-mail socially acceptable - except to geekazoids.