M6801,M6803,HD6303 disassembler...?

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Sat Feb 28 18:40:48 GMT 1998

> Does anyone on the list have a disassembler program for the HD6303 mcu?
> I woud like to get my hands on such a program, either as a dos executable
> or as a complete c-source...
> If someone has it please attatch it to a mail and send it to me...

IDA Pro does a nice job with the HD6303, but it's $200.  For that price,
it does pretty much any micro that I've ever heard of, even though
it does think everything is a slightly strange Intel (segments).

I do have a Win32 HD6303 only disassembler which may work.  It's limited
to 16k or so of code and doesn't produce an asm file that you
can assemble, just a listing.  Would that work?  What do you want
to disassemble?

Orin.