Thorley Headers

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sat Feb 28 23:53:24 GMT 1998

When I bought a pair many years ago (in high school) the doug thorly poster
girl looked better then the heart from hooker, but the header flang and
general construction was pretty bad. May not be the same, but I have not
had any problems with the hooker headers, and at that time were much better
made.

Sandy