Leaded/Unleaded

Robert Yorke yorker at deltanet.com
Sat Jan 3 14:51:51 GMT 1998

Frederic:<br>
How has your experience been with the Haltec?&nbsp; I'm thinking of
buying the &quot;GME6&quot; version for my car (Their GME6 comes already
plumbed to plug into the existing 24/32 pin-connectored GM harness and is
already wired to work with the existing engine peripherals such as MAP,
EGR, Torque Converter Clutch solenoid, etc; but not the knock sensor);
the &quot;jobber&quot; price is $593.&nbsp; Can you provide any
user-experienced caveats on this company?<br>
Many Thanks! <br>
At 10:21 AM 1/2/1998 -0500, you wrote:<br>
Snipped<br>
&gt;Without a doubt, the O2 (Lambda) and Cat would be damaged with leaded
fuel.<br>
&gt; Other than that, your car will adjust once a few gallons roam
through the<br>
&gt;engine.=A0 I've done it, though not using the OEM computer, but=20
an<br>
Snipped<br>
&gt;Frederic Breitwieser<br>
&gt;Bridgeport, CT 06606<br>