eprom in GM TBI unit ??

Paul Tholey pft101 at psu.edu
Sun Jan 4 02:34:23 GMT 1998

I would like to make a custom performance chip for my dad.  He has a 1989
Blazer 1500.  It has the 1227747 computer.  Dose anyone have a stock or
performance file?  It would help so I would not have to bring the chip up to
school, and therefore disable the truck.  This will be my first time
attempting such a task, any assistance would be much appreciated.

Paul Tholey