eprom in GM TBI unit ??

Brad Cooper bcoop at totacc.com
Sun Jan 4 16:26:55 GMT 1998

What type of eqipment are you using to modify the chip?

--
Brad "Coop" Cooper
1989 Camaro RS 305 TBI, 160 degree thermostat, Edelbrock T.E.S., Turbo City TBI,

                            Flowmaster muffler, High Flow cat, March Pulley's,
Mallory HighFire IV,
                            B&M Megashifter, Replica 427 Corvette Hood, 265/50
15's on Cragar
                            DragStars.