Pintle caps and O-rings

Scott Linder lindross at inetdirect.net
Tue Jan 6 03:06:56 GMT 1998

Chris,
We stock the bosch end caps and orings.  A set of 8 caps and 16 orings is
approx  $ 13.00.
The trick to removing the caps is heat, but some still break.  We heat the
caps prior to install at the recon shop.
By the way we recondition, reverse flush, flow test, replace upper filters,
orings, caps and ultrasonic clean each injector for $ 24.95 each.
Check our web site at  www.lindertech.com.
Let me know if ya need the caps and orings.

Jim Linder
the injector " guru"