Are the injectors big enough..

H8carbs H8carbs at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 04:38:30 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-01-06 23:26:56 EST, Terry wrote:
<<
> My 2.8L V6 has 15.86 lbs injectors. An injector size calculation says I need
> 18 lb injectors for 180HP at 6000 RPM. But at wide open throttle, the O2
> reads 950mV. Do I need bigger injectors?

IMO, the current injectors sound just fine.  If you make any
mods to move more air through the engine (air filter, exhaust.etc),
keep an eye on that o2 number.   My Daicom appears  to read a
little high if that's possible.  It reads 950 and the OTC is at 900..

But your 950 equates to plenty'o fuel..
Mike V