Holley TBI in Jeep?

Stephen Dubovsky dubovsky at vt.edu
Sat Jan 10 17:33:53 GMT 1998

  Hey guys, I need a TBI unit for my '84 2.5L inline 4 Jeep cherokee.  I
saw holley carried a single barrel 300cfm unit for 2.0L-2.5L GM engines of
the same era (82-86).  Is this thing going to be able to fit and has anyone
had experience w/ it?  It LOOKS similar, a big hole in the middle w/ 2
mounting holes for the 2 posts on the manifold.  The Jeep used to use a
carter carb.  I figure, how many different sizes can there be;)  I tried to
give holley a call, but they don't open until monday;(

Tnx,
SMD