GM Bin files

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Mon Jan 12 12:54:16 GMT 1998

Brad Cooper wrote:

> If anybody has thse files please send a copy to me also. Thank you.
>
> bruce plecan wrote:
>
> > If you (anyone) have any bin files from 87-92 camaro, corvett, firebird
> > I appreciate a copy (please include broadcast code, and
> > 305/350 auto/man)

I was going to suggest if anyone had these files to upload them to the
ftp site.  Then I thought to include the ftp site address in my
request.  My attempt to find it failed.  The EFI332 ftp site is there,
but all the files I remember and the ones I put there are gone.

Was there a diy-efi site?  Am I going daffy?  Is the site coming back if
it's gone?

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban