Bosch

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Mon Jan 12 15:58:15 GMT 1998

Really Looking for "rising rate fuel pressure regulator" or similar such.
 Pressure range can go up to 100+ psi if possible.  Adjusting the fuel pressure
as a gross first order approximation to load (damped manifold pressure) -
particularly on a turbo (planned) extends the span of control without getting
into bigger injectors dog shit low end problem.   In the process of rolling my
own for an old work pick up truck (Dodge 360) that doesn't get into a lot of
unobtainiam and expensiam high faluting stuff.  I intend to thoroughly rape
plunder and pillage my local used parts emporium.  Equal opportunity
Affirmative Action - Stealing liberally from all.  Cheap is a desirable
quality.  Available is mandatory.

On similar note - any one have lots of experience and knowledge that they would
like to point me at about Basic Stamp Computers.  Got into them just enough to
realize that they didn't have what it took for my last "project", but it might
be purrfectimo for the Bundymobee all.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Other Obsessions: Ferro-Equinary , 1972 "Killer Whale" Mustang
Currently Interred in the Peoples Democratic Republic of California - Stalag
Montclair
Puck da guns - ban Politicians!!!!!
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>