subaru [subaru?] ecu.

avos at cochlear.com.au avos at cochlear.com.au
Tue Jan 13 02:26:55 GMT 1998

I have made extensive use of this site. It is mainly japanese, but it has all
the information necessary to talk to the JECS subaru ECU using an rs232 port and
a max232 chip if you spend the time to analyse it. Email the site with any
questions, I did. I used this information to down-load my standard map out of a
legacy RS turbo. I emailed the guy from the site and he gave me the addresses of
the fuel, timing and boost maps in the bin file, and I have had good success in
remapping my standard ecu with a chip in the expansion slot of the ecu. If there
are any subaru heads out there who want more info, please email me directly at
avos at cochlear.com.au, as I have just had to unsubscribe from this list.

Adrian