Volvo 760T -84...

carl thompson cwt at teleport.com
Tue Jan 13 23:56:46 GMT 1998

----------
> From: Daniel R. Henriksson <rotax at ludd.luth.se>
> To: DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Volvo 760T -84...
> Date: Tuesday, January 13, 1998 12:15 PM
>
> Does anyone know what type of EFI the Volvo 760 Turbo 1984 (B23ET) had
when
> sold in Sweden?
>
> I've read many books but some says LH-Jetronic, some Motronic.
> It seems like it depends on which market the car was intended for.
>
> I'm planning on buying one of those Volvos, so I'm curious what I'l get.
>
> Are there any in-depth information on the early Motronic systems
available
> on the net? (schematics, EPROM fuel/ign. map-layouts etc.)
>

> /Daniel Henriksson
>
> email:rotax at ludd.luth.se

The Euro Spec 760 B-23ET high comp. used a Bosch L-Motronic with a crank
fire EZK type ing system.  You Volvo dealer will have a spec book the
covers this eng although it was not for US sale.  His book should have ing
maps and Bosch part #s for all the parts.  I have driven these in Sweden
and they are quite strong.  Have been a Voovo tech for 23 years and now am
teaching at the local Comm Coll.  Carl
cwt at teleport.com