Using PLC?

Scott Flanagan flanagan at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 20 17:04:18 GMT 1998

I checked out Cypress Semiconductor's homepage (http://www.cypress.com/)
and I wondered do you really have to order their 400 something dollar
developer's kit?  If not how do you program it without it?  Could you
please shed some light on this and please keep me, and the group informed
on your progress.  I consulted my friend's father who is an EE on using a
PLC and he recommended using a USB.  I am thinking about using a USB to
make a digital distriburtless ignitoin system, kind of like the one made by
the GA Tech FSAE team.    And then progress on to the tougher task of
controlling the fuel injection.  Let me know of anything that can help me,
thanks a lot.  I can't wait until college and the FSAE program, it sounds
like such a great program.

							-Scott Flanagan     (flanagan at worldnet.att.net)