Hi everybody., new to this group !

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri Jan 23 11:42:16 GMT 1998

The 68hc11 and friends are less strange then 80XX series. Nothing really
wrong with them, just a bit on the odd (not bad, just odd) side from the
instruction set and arcitecture stand point. The HC11' have a nice set of
added on subsystems on the CPU, and are pretty easy to get going.

This is my 2 cents.

Sandy