GM Code Location

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Sat Jan 24 03:21:56 GMT 1998

Joe Boucher wrote:

> > > Yes, it is.  Also, your local Radio Shack might still have assembler
> > > manuals for their "Color Computer" from the late 80's, which gives all the
> > > instructions for that chip.
> >
> > I have a copy of "6809 Assembly language programming" and may still
> > have a copy of the 6809 cookbook.  I'm pretty sure the asxxxx freeware
> > assemblers include the 6809.
> >
> > For a disassembler, IDA Pro handles it (along with just about every
> > microprocessor you can think of), but you can probably find one free
> > by searching the web.
> >
> > Orin.
>
> I did, I think. I did a search using hotbot and the phrase "
> microprocessor instruction set 6809 and found a bunch of stuff.  I'm
> going to have to do this at home again.  Can't spend that much time at
> work digging for this stuff.
>
> There is a large computer oriented swap meet in downtown Dallas the
> first Saturday of each month.  I might find some of these books at that
> event.
>
> My accumulating these books and other web info is analogous to handing
> an uneducated tribesman a set of micrometers and asking to figure out if
> that crankshaft is out of spec.  Gotta start somewhere.
>
> Thanks folks,
>
> Joe Boucher
> '70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban
I've got the complete edt-asm , OS9 and C stuff for the 6809 Color
Computer, including the computer, disk drives, E-Prom burner, etc all in
a box (or couple boxes) in storage somewhere here in Waterloo Ontario if
someone's interested.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!