Vapour Injected LPG

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Sun Jan 25 05:28:47 GMT 1998

gt bradley wrote:

> Joe Chiasson wrote:
>
> > Joe, Tony, GT and Justin by my opinion you are all correct.  It would be
> > more advantageous to inject as a liquid.  For the most part at normal
> > operating temperatures the lp would all vapourize in the cylinder before
> > the spark.
>
> <snip>You sound like you know what you are talking about.  Could you conpare
> and contrast Liquid propane Gas and Compressed Natural Gas for this type of
> application?  Do they make pulsed (as apposed to continuous) injectors for CNG?
>
> GT
> 914-6
CNG is always a gas, never a liquid. Low power density because of this -
good for short hauls only. The tank is a lot heavier than a propane
tank, and carries less fuel.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!