72 Stang to EFI conversion

Tim Raymond tcraymond at email.msn.com
Mon Jan 26 15:11:40 GMT 1998

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this list. I've been reading it for a couple weeks now and I
could use some help. I'm in the process of trying to install a 5.0L
HO from a 90 mustang in my 72. I've talked to the people at windsor-fox and
they pointed out only a few mods that needed to be taken care of to get this
thing to bolt in. My big problem is I don't know exactly what emmisions
components I need in order to keep the computer from f-ing up. All I have
now is the engine and anything attached directly to it. I don't currently
have the computer or MAF sensor. I need to know if there are any other
components that are not attached directly to the engine like the various
solenoids, etc.. If anybody here has tried this and has any advice I would
appreciate it.

Tim