air pumps

Carl Summers InnovativeTechnologies at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 28 21:10:16 GMT 1998

I wanted to thank everyone that helped me with the EGR problem on the
AUJP 7730 I was working on....I have a question regarding the smog
pump....This particular vehicle does not have one..and of course the
aujp bin thinks it is supposed to...what happens when the computer opens
the switch for the air pump????Does it change how it reads the O2???I am
assuming there is an area in the prom to virtually elininate this from
happening,,,or do I even need to worry about it???Has anyone played with
this before???I could sure use some help(again)....
Thanks,
Carl Summers