Gm MPU

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Thu Jan 29 00:30:41 GMT 1998

peter paul fenske wrote:

> HI Guys and Gals
>
> All the gm code I have seen C3, P4, and PCm dissembles quite
> nicely with a HC11 dissembler
>
> I have Sim6811 if you like
>
> There is a nice windows package UMPS which also
> does a host of processors. Unfortunately my demo has
> timed out..

sTART YOUR COMPUTER, CHANGE THE DATE BACK TO "IN TIME" DATE, START THE
PROGRAM, AND CHANGE THE DATE BACK TO TODAY'S DATE.

Sorry for the caps, I accidentally hit the cap lock and I'm too lazy to
retype it.

                   _/\_
                       --|-----([])-----|--
                         S    0/  \0    B
         Alls well that ends well!! www.snyder.on.ca is back
                  E-Mail service is back to normal
                  To avoid bouncing E-Mail messages
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!