subaru sites...

Steve Fargher steve.fargher at computerland.co.nz
Thu Jan 29 22:53:09 GMT 1998

Hi there,

I can't remember who wanted the Subaru sites, but here are some...

http://www.subaru.cy.net/

This is Subaru is Cypress, a really good general info site... but it
seems to be in the process of being rebuilt at the mo....

http://www.subaru-fhi.co.jp/

This is the official Japanese site (tho written in Japanese as well!)
this has some cool pics, links to STi and their motorsport mag

http://www.rallysport.com/subaru/subaru.htm

This site belongs to a rally team in the Netherlands who are preparing a
WRX for rallying... they may be able to provide more technical
information

http://sunflower.singnet.com.sg/~turbo/subaru.htm

A private "shrine" to the WRX, but has a few good links.

http://www.subaru.net/

another private page with some service related links.

The best place to go would probably be Fuji Heavy Industries themselves,
however, I can't find their web site....

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Steve.

p.s. In New Zealand, a 4WD WRX/Legacy is the ultimate car to have!!!