Subaru & OBD2 ???

Alexander Wenning wenning.motorsport at t-online.de
Fri Jan 30 12:34:17 GMT 1998

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com schrieb:
> I can develope interface unit to read obd II data such as fuel trim
> if you need this to control your devices.  Also have intercept unit
> for MIL light and trouble codes and signal modifier units.
> Can have prototype board in 2 weeks.  Can also supply a OBD decoder
> to help decode dealer programming data, if they use it.
> CARB certification and  emission data available.
> Alex

Thank you for your reply.
I need a tool to reprogram the ignition and injection of the Subaru. I would prefer a tool
to program the memory via OBD2-connector. If it works properly and the horsepower gain of
our modification is interesting I could sell about 100-150 of these programmers a year.
How much do you charge for development and for each programmer?
Where are you from? USA? (We´re in Germany)

Regards

Alex Wenning
wenning.motorsport at t-online.de