sequential efi on 440?

MRASHAN at aol.com MRASHAN at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 14:59:23 GMT 1998

<< With a B&M
 > Supercharger and Holley Pro-jection.  Has a very nice lope at idle which
can
 > be tuned out if i richen up the idle adjustments.  Definitely has moved my
 > power band into the 4000 rpm and higher range.  and of course, fuel economy
 > has decreased.
 > This l'il jeep sounds nasty at WOT w/ dual flowmasters !
 > I only see about 7 " of vacuum at idle.
 > Hope this helps.....
 > Art.
 A little off the subject, but:  Is your projection digital or analog?
 And, have you had any problems or agrivations with it?

 Thanks!
  Scott

Hi  Scott......I am using the analog 670 cfm pro-jection.  It is a bit too
large for my cid ( 173ci) , but even so, seems to perform fairly well
considering its price.  I still need to frequently adjust most settings to get
proper driveability,  but when its close......this l'il engine sounds angry !
Its mostly an off road trail and mud racing set up.    I have gone through
about 6 bad injectors in the last 4 years.
later,
Art.