Scanner problems

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Wed Jul 1 05:33:53 GMT 1998

Hi Jason

Sounds like the sensor is in too sensitive a spot
Try using a bunch of teflon tape and don't screw it
in so tightly. Also move its location.
Block drain hole is used. The bellhousing is
sometimes too sensitive

Looks good:peter

Ps someone mentioned a Vin generator a while
back. Is on a web page somewhere