555 EFI again...

Matt Beaubien mbeaubie at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Thu Jul 2 19:30:44 GMT 1998

Hi all,

I did some checking in the archives re:EFI_555 but was unable to find any
actual circuits. A few people mentioned that they had built systems based
around the 555 but their descriptions left this non-EE a little bit lost.

Would anyone be willing to spend a few minutes and (re)produce some viable
circuits? MAP or MAF based is fine, although MAP may work a bit better for
my application. I'm not concerned with drivability (ie. AE, cold start etc)
as it will only be used at WFO.

I have access to a dyno and wide-band AFR measurement so your circuit will
be fully evaluated ;-).

Thanks for the help.

Matt Beaubien
mbeaubie at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca