Twin injector system?

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Jul 3 01:05:50 GMT 1998

>this list. So everybody humor me for a few moments...

I'll humor anyone in exchange for coffee :)

>to charge a cap to say 60V or so, then dumping the energy from the cap
into the
>injector coil at the start of the injector cycle), then the injector could
be
>opened faster and shorter pulse widths could be used. Sort of like peak and

Aaah, the basic idea of a photography flash.  Very clever indeed Stuart.
I've used this principle before to create a 120V supply in a truck, and
hard wired some blacklight tubes (okay, okay, stop laughing, it was a show
truck).  I think your idea has merit.

Solder it up and let us know <smile>

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606