555 EFI again...

Matt Beaubien mbeaubie at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Fri Jul 3 06:29:09 GMT 1998

Frederic,

> And so do I Matt :)  Problem for me relates to time.

You see, I'm leaving in a week for Flint, MI. I recently got offered a short
summer internship there with Delphi and decided to take it. Hence, I have a
"seal-imposed" deadline for this project.

> Basically, you are
> creating a variable pulse width output triggered by the cyl's injector (to
> fire the second), with the pulse width varying on a voltage (i.e. Map -->
> Op-Amp --> 555 timer)

This is basically the type of description I found in the archive which
prompted me to write my first message ;-). You see, if I had not been
accepted into ME, I would have ended up in EE and would be able to run with
the above description. Alas, I got my first choice and am in a state of
head-scratching right now.

Give me your circuits people, and I will put them to the test ;-). Is
everyone scared of the possible results.... <nudge,nudge>

It's a turbo engine if it matters.

Matt Beaubien
mbeaubie at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
1 x 300ZXT