555 EFI again...

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Jul 3 12:53:42 GMT 1998

>You see, I'm leaving in a week for Flint, MI. I recently got offered a short
>summer internship there with Delphi and decided to take it. Hence, I have a
>"seal-imposed" deadline for this project.

Aaaah.  I understand your situation.  Unless you are in the woods with no
electricity, you should have an email address?  Unfortunately I won't be
near my Orcad software for a few more days.

>This is basically the type of description I found in the archive which
>prompted me to write my first message ;-). You see, if I had not been

Yeah, I was the one who wrote it initiallly I believe.

>It's a turbo engine if it matters.

That's the whole point :)
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606